Please feel free to view our list of Oriental kitten adverts that can be found via the button below.
We are happy to advertise Oriental kittens and mixed litters of Siamese and Oriental kittens for sale as long as they follow the minimum criteria listed below.
What You Should Expect
When looking for an Oriental kitten to join your family we hope that our list of Oriental kittens adverts will help you with your search to find your new family member. Oriental Cat Breeder recommends that only Oriental kittens that meet the minimum criteria below should be considered.
- Kittens be registered with a governing body such as GCCF, TICA or FB.
- Kittens should leave home no earlier than twelve to thirteen weeks old in accordance with the inoculation protocols.
- Have been wormed, protected against fleas and parasites and in be in general good health.
- Have at least a three generation pedigree.
- Have completed a FULL course of inoculations at least seven days prior to leaving home.
About Oriental Kittens
Oriental kittens are highly intelligent and active breed and love the company of humans and other cats. They are extremely active and very talkative which Oriental cat lovers find to be a wonderful breed trait. If you are looking for a cat that sleeps a lot and are not particularly energetic and above all are quiet then an Oriental kitten would be a very poor choice!
Oriental cats and kittens can be found in a wide variety of colours and patterns in both short and longhair versions. Some Orientals are all one colour, these are referred to by breeders as self coloured or selfs. Non selfs are cats that are not all one colour and comprise of various tabby patterned cats, torties and also smoke cats.
Gallery of Kittens
Here are some photos of Oriental kitten in some of the many colours and patterns that you will find.